Parts for XR 680E Mixer

This forum is for talking about all types of Peavey mixers.
timbrewulf

Parts for XR 680E Mixer

Post by timbrewulf » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 pm

I have a Peavey XR 680E powered mixer that has a couple bad xlr inputs. What is the correct part number for this vertical pc female xlr input plug?

seprowling

Re: Parts for XR 680E Mixer

Post by seprowling » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. Go to the Peavey official site and go to the support section and contact Peaveys Parts department. They will hook you up.
You can't be old and wise until you have been young and dumb

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled Corporations are people too~~I want to know when we will see one executed?.

SemperFiSound

Re: Parts for XR 680E Mixer

Post by SemperFiSound » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm

timbrewolf,
I like it. Very cool.

Peavey contact info:

Parts Department
To order replacement parts, please call at 877-732-8391 (toll free in the US) or 601-483-5365. The Parts Department extension is 1386. Business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and a Parts Sales Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible. Payment can be made via credit card, or your order can be shipped COD to a place of business only.

For parts pricing and availability inquiries only, email the Parts Department at [email protected]

Customer Support Representatives toll free at 877-732-8391, or by email at [email protected]

Happy repairing!
Steve
SemperFi Sound; the website
SemperFi Sound On FaceBook
"The Art of War teaches us to rely, not upon the calculated likelihood of
the enemy's coming or not, but on our own readiness to receive him... no
matter what he does." Sun Tzu