Ampkit Pedals iPhone to iPad

The AmpKit LiNK audio interface raises the audio fidelity bar for the iPhone platform. AmpKit LiNK is an iPhone, iPod touch* and iPad interface for electric guitar, bass, or any line level source, with an output that can be connected to headphones, powered speakers or a PA.

Moderator: AmpKit Support

rubytopaz

Ampkit Pedals iPhone to iPad

Post by rubytopaz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

How do I transfer purchases made on my iPhone to my iPad?

Thank you...

bradley_ny

Re: Ampkit Pedals iPhone to iPad

Post by bradley_ny » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:15 am

No problem:
- Install the same version of AmpKit as you had on your previous device.*
- Be certain you're using the same Apple ID on that device.
- Go to Add Gear > My Purchases
- Tap "Restore Purchases"

All your gear should come right back

* Always note, AmpKit and AmpKit+, as you see them in the app store, are two different apps in Apple's eyes. We cannot resolve in-app purchases between them. Once you've spent any money in/on either, you want to stick with that version from there on. (they are the same feature/function wise, the only difference is the gear included by default)

brant

Re: Ampkit Pedals iPhone to iPad

Post by brant » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 pm

You can redownload your purchased contents onto your iPad via iTunes - the free data transfer. Here is what you need to do If you want to transfer purchased app from your iPhone to my iPad.

Open App Store > Hit on "Purchased" > Tap "Not on This iPad" > Select the app that you want to download > Tap the download option.

Or you can apply an iphone data transfer tool to transfer your iPhone app to your iPad. Commonly, this kind of apps have no restriction on app types.