GX™ Custom High Gloss Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
We currently have a very limited inventory of Composite Acoustics guitars, including this GX model carbon fiber demo guitar.It's our most popular and versatile model, and it's no wonder! The grand auditorium sized cut-away provides fuller bass response than our slimmer X Model, while providing easy access to upper frets with its no-heel neck joint. Featuring a beautiful Crown of Thorns inlay, the GX is braced with our performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for an extremely well-balanced volume on every note. The GX provides a very quick and clean response - excellent for chord strumming and flat picking. The comfortable double-cut sculpted back will make you think this guitar was made just for you, and it was!
NOTE: Due to the handcrafted aspects of our unique production process, slight variations and imperfections may exist in this guitar's finish. As such, each Composite Acoustics guitar is sold as-is. In no way do these variations alter the performance or longevity of the instrument.
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Slender ergonomic design, voiced to extend low end response
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- Available with 1.75 nut width or new Narrow Neck 1.69 nut width
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- Center sound hole with abalone sound hole ring
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing