ISO-1 Transformer Interface
The Peavey Hum-Breaker interface is a transformer audio line level device that provides isolation to prevent problems that can occur when connecting units with dissimilar power sources. It is universal with balanced XLR and TRS phone inputs, balanced XLR and TRS phone outputs, and a ground lift switch. It supports signal levels as high as +26dBu and has great low frequency response even at high levels.
The operation is simple. Connect the line level source to either the XLR or phone input and the output to the receiving equipment. The ground can be lifted with the switch as required for best hum cancellation.
Input / Output Gain (turns ratio): 1:1 (Unity)
- Ground Lift Switch isolates the input from the output ground
- Balanced XLR or TRS Phone input to balanced XLR or TRS Phone output. Input and output jacks are in parallel
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 24K Hz, +/- 0.5 dB, 600O source
- 20 Hz to 40K Hz, +0.5, -0, 40 O source
- THD: Less than 0.1%, 20 Hz to 20K Hz
- Input Voltage: +26dBu Max