OX™ Carbonburst Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar (with Trace Acoustic Onboard Preamp)
We currently have a very limited inventory of Composite Acoustics guitars, including this OX model carbon fiber guitar demo unit.
The OX cutaway body style acoustic guitar features a 14-fret to the body design, giving you a look and sound you won't believe at a surprisingly affordable price. This instrument features our beautiful high-gloss "Carbonburst" finish. It has a cool, edgy look and the feel of brushed stainless steel, with the same warm, rich tone you've come to expect from Composite Acoustics. The OX has plenty of low end and power with more focus and definition than our larger-bodied GX. It's a dream to play, with a unique neck shape and soft contours. The sound and feel of this instrument make it really hard to put down.
The acoustic amplification experts at Trace Elliot have designed a preamp that leaves this guitar as untouched as possible, both physically and tonally. There's no large preamp cutout and the basic operation is simple, with volume, bass, and treble controls and tone controls that are especially tuned for a pleasing boost or cut of lows and highs. This preamp is designed to enhance pure, natural guitar tone with minimal coloring using sophisticated FFT analysis and simulations. It also has extended battery life made possible through low power circuitry, meaning the battery drains only slightly more than just sitting on a shelf.
NOTE: Due to the handcrafted aspects of our unique production process, slight variations and imperfections may exist in this guitar's finish. As such, each Composite Acoustics guitar is sold as-is. In no way do these variations alter the performance or longevity of the instrument.
- All composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- 14 frets to the body, carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (No truss rod adjustments needed, ever!)
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials
- Includes the Trace Acoustic Transit AGP pickup system with simple controls, volume, bass and treble powered by a single 9V battery
- Impervious to climate for reliable performance, wherever you go
- Performance-tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Composite fingerboard with 20 medium stainless frets
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
- Weight Packed: 17.593 lb(7.89 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.00"(48.26 cm)
- Height Packed: 8.00"(20.32 cm)
- Depth Packed: 46.00"(124.46 cm)