SSE™ 12 White Speaker System
The SSE enclosure series features high power ratings with custom components, a sleek look and a unique, snap-in metal grille.
The SSE 12 is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14T titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and Peavey 12" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil for smooth response. The SSE 12 is rated at 500 Watts program and 1,000 Watts peak.
This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin twist lock connector or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets. The SSE 12 incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount 70 mounting bracket.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
- Peavey 12" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil
- Peavey 14T™ titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Seven flying points (six M10 for suspension and one M6 for angle adjustment)
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 13 mm birch plywood construction
- 500 Watts program/1000 Watts peak power handling
- 79 Hz to 17 kHz
- 98 dB at 1W/1m
- 8 Ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 39.24 lb(17.8 kg)
- Weight Packed: 44.53 lb(20.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.75"(50.165 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.25"(41.275 cm)