Versarray™ 218 Passive Subwoofer
An incredible 4,800-watt program rating is made possible by Kevlar-impregnated cones that increase strength and minimize distortion, as well as polymide-impregnated fiberglass formers, die-cast aluminum frames and 4-inch diameter edge-wound voice coils with solderless, diffusion-welded OFHC copper leads.
The Versarray 218 also features the Peavey UniVent venting system (U.S. Patent #6,549,637), which uses an exclusive process to literally pump cool outside air through the enclosure, maintaining cool operating temperatures, increasing reliability and reducing power compression under heavy continuous-drive conditions.
With premium 13-ply Baltic birch construction, a durable acrylic polyurethane finish and a 16-gauge, powder-coated perforated metal grille, the Versarray 218 is built to endure years of heavy use, and tilt-back 4" casters allow easy transport and setup along the way.
Input connections are made via two 4-pin Neutrik jacks in parallel, or an 8-pin Neutrik with a 4-pin Neutrik thru jack for bi-amping. An optional bolt-on Ground Stack Kit allows users to mount up to three Versarray 112 enclosures with full articulation.
- Power Handling: 2400 watts continuous, 4800 watts program
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 1.5 kHz (anechoic environment)
- Full-power low-frequency response down to 38 Hz
- Two 18" vented Lo Max® woofers
- 4/8 ohms selectable
- 9600 watts peak
- One Neutrik® 8-pin Speakon® input
- One Neutrik® 4-pin Speakon® thru imput (use with 8-pin input)
- Patented UniVent vented cooling system (U.S. Patent #6,549,637)
- Durable GatorHyde® finish
- Two Neutrik® 4-pin Speakon® inputs in parallel
- Weight Unpacked: 200.00 lb(90.72 kg)
- Weight Packed: 215.00 lb(97.524 kg)
- Width Packed: 28.5"(72.39 cm)
- Height Packed: 45"(114.3 cm)
- Depth Packed: 28.5"(72.39 cm)