X™ Custom Carbon Fiber Guitar
We currently have a very limited inventory of Composite Acoustics guitars, including this X model carbon fiber guitar demo unit.The X is a thin body (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lbs.), comfortable-full scale guitar with amazing power and tone for its size. The X is braced with our optimized performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for a very quick and clean response. Excellent for chord strumming and flat picking with looks to kill and a sound to match. It's no wonder the X is changing the world of acoustic guitars.
NOTE: Due to the handcrafted aspects of our unique production process, slight variations and imperfections may exist in this guitar's finish. As such, each Composite Acoustics guitar is sold as-is. In no way do these variations alter the performance or longevity of the instrument.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Slender ergonomic design, voiced to extend low end response
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio