X™ High Gloss Carbonburst Custom Carbon Fiber Guitar
We currently have a very limited inventory of Composite Acoustics guitars, including this Xi model carbon fiber guitar demo unit. This Xi may sound even better than it looks. Our fully integrated (no glue) bracing and offset sound hole create superior durability and a rich warm tone you have to hear to believe. The Xi has all the features of our slender (just over 3"), lightweight (just under 4 lbs), ergonomic X model. With a new top that is responsive to the lightest touch, and a big bottom end sound that's great for fingerpicking and all types of play and performance, who could ask for more?
NOTE: Due to the handcrafted aspects of our unique production process, slight variations and imperfections may exist in this guitar's finish. As such, each Composite Acoustics guitar is sold as-is. In no way do these variations alter the performance or longevity of the instrument.
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- Slender ergonomic design, voiced to extend low end response
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (No truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility