SSE™ 10 Black Speaker System
The SSE enclosure series features high power ratings with custom components, a sleek look and a unique, snap-in metal grille.
The SSE 10 is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14T titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network and a maximum performance 10" woofer for a smooth response. The SSE 10 is rated at 400 Watts program and 800 Watts peak.
This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Twist-Lock or paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets. The SSE 10 incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount 70 mounting bracket.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
- Premium 10" woofer
- Peavey 14T™ titanium compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Seven flying points (six M10 for suspension and one M6 for angle adjustment)
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 13 mm Birch plywood construction
- 400 Watts program/800 Watts peak power handling
- 80 Hz to 17 kHz
- 95 dB at 1W/1m
- 8 Ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 30.50 lb(13.834 kg)
- Weight Packed: 37.00 lb(16.783 kg)
- Width Packed: 15"(38.1 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.75"(57.785 cm)
- Depth Packed: 18"(45.72 cm)