SSE™ 15 White Speaker System
The SSE 15 is designed for professional permanent installations where cabinets must be flown in order to cover as much area as possible.
The SSE 15 is designed for arraying on stage, churches, auditoriums or theme parks. The horn has a coverage pattern of 90(o) in the horizontal axis and 40(o) in the vertical axis. The highs are generated using the highly acclaimed Peavey 14T titanium compression driver. The Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network is built in for driver protection. The low end is produced using the Peavey 15" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil.
Connections are made using a 4-pin twist-lock connector or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets. The SSE 15 incorporates flying points on the top and bottom for the utilization of the Peavey VersaMount 70 mounting bracket. The SSE 15 is constructed with a special grade of high density 13 mm birch plywood and covered with a durable acrylic polyurethane. This finish makes the enclosure presentable in any application. The SSE 15 is engineered for public address and a wide range of musical applications.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Designed for permanent install
- Full-range, wide-band production from 74 Hz to 17 kHz
- Peavey 15" woofer with 2.5" (64 mm) voice coil
- Peavey 14T™ titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network
- Seven flying points (six M10 for suspension and one M6 for angle adjustment)
- Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
- 13 mm birch plywood construction
- Weight Unpacked: 46.10 lb(20.91 kg)
- Weight Packed: 55.00 lb(24.948 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.5"(52.07 cm)
- Height Packed: 30.25"(76.835 cm)
- Depth Packed: 20.5"(52.07 cm)