STI Stereo Transformer Direct Box
The Peavey STI stereo transformer direct box is a compact stereo audio isolation unit that allows you to share signals, without hum or noise, to multiple outputs. With two isolation transformers, the STI provides a noise free uncolored stereo interface. It allows a computer or other device with a line or headphone output to connect to a mixer or amplifier without hum.
With transformer coupling, hum and noise due to different grounds are not passed through. Any device with a line or headphone output can be an isolated stereo source. The output connections will match the inputs of most receiving devices, mic or line level.
Dual isolation transformers
- 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo input
- Left and right balanced XLR mic level outputs
- XLR output level control
- Left and right 1/4 TRS line level outputs
- Ground lift switch
- Weight Unpacked: .672lbs (.305kg)
- Weight Packed: .782lbs (.355kg)
- Height Packed: 2.875" (7.30cm)
- Width Packed: 6" (15.24cm)
- Depth Packed: 9" (22.86cm)