Trace Elliot® TE-1200 Bass Amplifier Head
Trace Elliot® has been defining professional bass amplification for over 40 years. As the first company to focus solely on bass guitar, Trace has been dedicated to providing professional bass players the gear they need for any application. After the incredible success of the ELF line of portable compact amplifiers, Trace once again turns their focus to large venue environments. Recognizing the continued need for world-class bass amplification that can stand on any stage and be rugged enough to withstand the rigors of constant touring, Trace Elliot proudly announces the launch of the TE-1200 bass amplifier and the Trace Elliot Pro 4x10 and 2x12 cabinets.
The Trace Elliot TE-1200 bass amplifier head boasts 1200 watts of REAL power, capable of driving up to TWO Trace Pro cabinets per unit. Utilizing the amazing tone sculpted by our proprietary Multi-band Compressor and Pre-Shape control that Trace Elliot made famous, the TE-1200's tone is legendary and its power can handle any stage. Rear features such as low noise direct-out, power amp in and out (for multiple units) and the included rack ears and bag make this amp ready for the road out of the box.
- 1200 bone-rattling watts of true RMS power!
- Built-in Lo-Band/ Hi-Band Compressors with defeat switch (footswitchable)
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve (footswitchable)
- 4 band equalization
- EQ Pre/Post Compressor switch|Mute/Tune switch (footswitchable)
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Headphone output|Four button MIDI footswitch with 25-foot cable included
- Padded gig bag included
- Optional 1.5U rackmount kit included|Noiseless buffered effects loop with level switch (footswitchable)
- Preamp Output / Power Amp Input 1V(rms) master/slave loop|Buffered 1/4 tuner/dry feed jack
- MIDI In and Out jacks|USB Recording Output/Interface
- Dual Neutrik combination Speakon/phone speaker output jacks
- 4 Ohm minimum load
- Worldwide AC voltage selector