Winter NAMM: Peavey Debuts Predator Plus EXP Stoptail Guitar
ANAHEIM, Calif. (NAMM exhibit #5740, Hall B) — Peavey proudly introduces the Predator Plus EXP Stoptail electric guitar, a new string-through-body version of the popular electric guitar. The Predator Plus EXP is also available with a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
The Predator Plus EXP Stoptail features a multi-adjustable bridge and string-through-body design and a slightly longer upper cutaway than most double-cutaway guitars, giving it a clean design and opening up access to the upper fretboard. The Predator includes two humbucking pickups, a three-way toggle switch, master volume and a master tone control with a coil tap that changes both pickups from humbuckers to single coils.
The new Predator guitar is available in solid and transparent finishes with black hardware and binding around the guitar body. Finishes include gloss black, candy apple red, topaz blue, transparent purple flame top, transparent amber flame top and transparent black flame top.
The Peavey Predator Plus EXP Stoptail guitar will be available in Q1 2010 from authorized Peavey retailers.
- 25 ½' scale
- Two humbucking pickups with coil tap
- Three-way switching selector
- Six in-line, sealed die-cast tuners
- Master volume and tone controls
- Binding on body
- Available in gloss black, candy apple red, topaz blue, transparent purple flame top, transparent amber flame top and transparent black flame top
- U.S. MSRP $299.99 solid finishes; $369.99 transparent finishes
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.